I hope you had a great day! I know some of you are helping with VBS at church and if it's with 5th-8th grade that includes the possibility of physical labor! Sorry! smile. I'm feeling better today- those antibiotics appear to be working! Hooray! I heard from Kelsey that she loves breakfast for dinner so I think that's the way we are going to go. Also I called Ksusha to check on her but got a generic message voice machine- I don't know if she is getting the information on our meeting times?? If any one can make the time and wants to call her and let her know we missed her, that would be fantastic!
During your prayer time, please remember each of the girls in the group and lift them up and their needs to our Father. I am thinking of each of you and praying for you also!!! Just a note of explanation on the quiz- take it at home and then we can discuss it on Friday night!!!
Talk to you soon!
Love ya,
Heather

No comments:
Post a Comment